Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ways to Lose 15 Pounds Fast - The Best Tips You Will Ever Find

,
Paleo Diet To Lose Weight :

Ways To Lose 15 Pounds Fast

Ways to Lose 15 Pounds Fast - The Best Tips You Will Ever Find

Below are some of the best tips I gathered from the web looking for ways to lose 15 pounds fast. It works well, in my personal opinion, since I used to be a slave of my own weight and tried different ways to lose it. By taking one step at a time and being self disciplined with my weight loss program I achieved the ideal weight for my height and age (I used to be 31 lbs over the average weight for my age group!) I cut at least 15 pounds from what I used to be.

• Cut all the fats in your protein.

This was the ultimate sacrifice for me since I'm a meat lover and a happy eater of fats! There was a day that I felt I can't go on without eating even just a slice of meat, with all its fatty tissue where lard is obtained. And I know I'm not alone here. When I was told about the risks of taking too much fats, I knew it right then that I needed to find ways to lose pounds fast. Just any ways to lose 15 pounds fast would be music to my ears!

• Focus on eating only natural, clean-burning foods.

This is easy! Vegetables, fruits, fish and sugar-free diet! And more water.

• A Glass of Lime Juice with Honey Daily.

This helps in the detoxification process and boosting up metabolism. This is a common concoction among Asians and known for its health benefits.

• Eating Paleo-style or South Beach Recipes.

Penne with Eggplant; a personal favorite.

• Exercise. Exercise. And more Exercise.

Every time I hear this word exercise, girls in neon tights and rhythmic moves comes to mind - until I was reminded about jogging, biking and swimming. Exercise is not limited to bending, jumping and stretching alone. Walking is one form of exercise; 45 minutes a day will do. The main purpose of exercise is to burn those calories and convert your fats into muscles if you want to get your body in shape.

Instead of skipping meals, swap your food and boost your metabolism. Starvation diet is not advisable and it's not one of the best ways to lose 15 pounds fast. Our bodies must burn more calories to lose fat and our body uses most of the calories for energy when we eat, if we eat more calories than our body's usage, it will then be stored as fat. So some weight loss diets advise us to skip our regular food in order to cut down the calories' intake. The fact is, although we will lose weight if we do not consume enough calories per day... But on the other hand, we will also lose energy...

Increasing your metabolism will help your body to process food faster and help to store less fat in your body.

To sum it all up, one of the best ways to lose 15 pounds fast is to keep your metabolism at work. We can still take the same amount of food as long as it's low in fat and sugar-free. =)


“ How to pack a delicious day's lunch and snacks in minutes 100% Guaranteed ”


0 comments to “Ways to Lose 15 Pounds Fast - The Best Tips You Will Ever Find”

Post a Comment

 

Paleo Diet To Lose Weight Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger