Saturday, June 23, 2012

Why Go Paleo?

,
Paleo Diet To Lose Weight :

Okay you may be wondering what the point of going on a paleolithic diet is. Heck you may even be wondering what on earth the diet involves. This is where I come in. I used to be like most people in the west, Fat, Unhealthy and tired all the time. That was until one day I decided to take action. I thought that life can't be this hard. Why are some people living busy lives yet are able to keep their bodies in prime condition while others struggle to maintain the balance.

Why Go Paleo?

It was a question that prompted me to search and find the answer. And I did. I was sceptical at first as it was based on ideas that weren't conventional, like eating six small meals a day etc. But it wasn't anything too drastic or out of the ordinary and so I jumped on the wagon thinking that I had nothing to lose by trying it out. And It was the best decision that I had ever made. Within 3 weeks I had effortlessly stripped 15 pounds of unwanted fat from my body. I was eating delicious food and best of all I was always full and satisfied.

So called healthy diets that I had tried in the past always resulted in me starving and struggling to get through the day. And the result a few pounds being shed off that usually ended up returning once I couldn't take it anymore. It makes sense, even though I was sceptical at first. Our ancestors eat all natural things such as meat and vegetables, berrys and nuts. This allowed them to thrive and remain effortlessly fit.

The same however is not true in today's society. Most of the food we find in supermarkets today, didn't exist 50 years ago, let alone 10,000 years ago just before the agricultural revolution. So do you want to feel energetic, thrive through your days, remain full and satisfied at all times, while eating delicious foods? Then I would recommend that you go primal and start enjoying foods that nature intended you to eat.

Find out more at http://www.mypaleocookbook.com


“ How to pack a delicious day's lunch and snacks in minutes 100% Guaranteed ”


0 comments to “Why Go Paleo?”

Post a Comment

 

Paleo Diet To Lose Weight Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger